By Jim Van Huysse
We’re grateful to announce our new series of heart based workshops entitled “Open Heart for Everyone.”
In partnership with Natural Way of Living, this free five-part series will be offered on Zoom starting in October.
Each series of courses will be conducted by instructors who have spent years practicing the heart based approach. Every session in the series is one-hour long and builds on the previous one, with interactive, experiential practices that help participants to:
- understand the unique aspects of the Open Heart state
- experience deeper levels of relaxation
- let go of limiting patterns and negative emotions
- enjoy profound feelings of peace, calmness and joy
- alleviate burdens and stressors
- experience heartfelt gratitude
- deepen spirituality by connecting to the spiritual heart
The Open Heart for Everyone series was created by Natural Way of Living founder Irmansyah Effendi, MSc., and features a non-denominational practice that spans cultures and backgrounds to connect to the core of who we truly are.
To get experience the peace, calm and joy possible through the Open Heart state right now, we invite you to enjoy this Open Heart Meditation as well!