Heart Based Meditation & Relaxation
Duration: 1 Day 8-hour Training | 2 Day 4-hour Training
A Holistic Heart Based Approach to Meditation
This highly engaging and enjoyable Heart Based Therapeutics™ workshop introduces participants to a unique heart based approach to meditation and relaxation that reduces stress, improves the quality of interpersonal relationships, enhances professional effectiveness, and prevents burnout in the workplace.
Heart Based Meditation & Relaxation is designed for professionals interested in:
- Exploring self-discovery and personal development
- Promoting relaxation and reducing and managing stress
- Enhancing overall health and well-being
- Preventing burnout, compassion fatigue and secondary trauma
- Enjoying greater happiness, gratitude and fulfillment
- Integrating the spiritual dimension of whole-person care
Being Guided by Innate Heart Intelligence
We’ve all heard about the importance of listening to our heart and being guided by its wisdom and intelligence. However, our educational experiences have typically encouraged and trained us to cultivate and strengthen our mind rather than our heart. We have never been taught how to naturally connect with our heart and experience the many ways our heart can directly support us in enhancing every aspect of our daily lives. Heart Based Meditation & Relaxation provides a unique opportunity to learn how to incorporate heart intelligence with brain intelligence to enhance interpersonal skills, which are necessary for effectively interacting with others and building whole-person systems.
This uniquely effective meditation and relaxation curriculum combines psychological theory with experiential learning to develop effective stress reduction and management skills while enhancing resiliency, peace, calmness, gratitude, and overall mental and emotional well-being. To participate in this enriching one day interactive workshop, no past experience is needed in relaxation or meditation.
Heart Based Meditation Is Universal
We all have a heart and a smile! That’s truly all that’s needed to enjoy heart based meditation! Additionally, participants who have previously been unsuccessful in attempting to relax or meditate frequently report that they were able to easily experience and maintain the many benefits they gained from Heart Based Therapeutics™ workshops. Preventing employee burnout and compassion fatigue becomes a natural outcome.
For additional information on Heart Based Meditation & Relaxation or to schedule a training, contact us.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Heart Based Meditation & Relaxation appeals to a broad audience, including:
Mental health professionals including substance abuse counselors, social workers, psychologists, marriage and family therapists, school counselors, peer support specialists, intellectual/developmental disability providers, pastoral counselors, educators, physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, care managers/coordinators, administrators, practice managers, and other professionals in need of relaxation, rejuvenation, and more peace, calm and joy in their lives.
This workshop can also be customized to meet your organization’s particular objectives and audience needs. Please contact us to schedule a training or to learn more about Heart Based Meditation & Relaxation.
What Will I Learn in This Workshop?
Heart Based Meditation and Relaxation participants will learn to naturally and effectively understand and experience:
- Apply Heart Based Therapeutics™ to easily/quickly relax as demonstrated by decreased muscle guarding/bracing and self-reports of feeling more grounded inside of the body.
- Apply Heart Based Therapeutics™ to reduce the perception of stress, problems, and burdens.
- Apply Heart Based Therapeutics™ to enhance feelings of peace, calm, and joy demonstrated by pre and post comparisons of participant.
- Apply the Heart Based Therapeutics™ to enhance the experience of gratitude demonstrated by pre and post comparisons of participant.
- Effortlessly sharing unconditional love from our heart’s connection with family, friends and clients
Participants will learn how to easily integrate these fundamental teachings into a relaxing and enjoyable 15 minute daily practice that directly provides a variety of noticeable positive benefits. Contact us to learn more about Heart Based Meditation & Relaxation or to schedule a training.